Great 1 bedroom apt - central Paris
This 1 bedroom flat offers both the charm of a traditional Paris flat and the clean aspect and amenities of a modern one while being located centrally (2nd district, 2 min walk to rue Montorgueil).
- wooden floor throughout, white walls (recently repainted)
- bright (5th floor) and spacious with a balcony (quite rare in Paris)
- lift on first floor
- neighborhood is very quiet (Le Sentier) especially during week-ends when some streets become pedestrian-only
- yet it is extremely close to the vibrant neighborrhood of Montorgueil and rue Montmartre, full of cafes, bars, restaurants..
- 2 min walking distance to Montorgueil, 5 min to Grands Boulevards, 10 min to Les Halles, 15 min to Le Louvre
- tube stations: Sentier (line 3, closest), Reaumur Sebastopol (line 4), Bonne Nouvelle (line 8, 9)
- brand new, quality convertible sofa in the living room
- double glazed windows
- WI-FI, cable TV
- fully equipped kitchen: microwave/oven, laundry machine/dryer, toaster, fridge / freezer, cutlery, ...
- heaters (electric)
- The flat is very well taken care of and extremely clean. You'll have the entire flat for yourself.
- Caution: the wall between my bedroom and the neighbor's living room is thin and you may hear them from time to time. It shouldn't be a nuisance but you should be aware of it.
RATES & TERMS:
$30 cleaning fee due in cash upon arrival for stays over 3 nights
Minimum 2 Night Stay, Maximum 28 Night Stay
No smoking in the apartment
No parking at the premises
Services included in rent & charges:
Services not included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Livingroom n°11 convertible sofa
Area subject to rent control ?
Monthly rent excl. charges1740€
Monthly charges ?50€
Monthly rent incl. charges1790€
Check in afterFlexible
Check in beforeFlexible
Check out beforeFlexible
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration1 year
Response from Alix
Thanks for your comment Jocelyn!
This is a wonderful, charming apartment, at once quiet and peaceful inside and minutes away from the throbbing heart of Paris outside.
Nearby markets of Rue Montorgueil were a delightful discovery. The view from the apt. of the quiet morning sun across the rooftops was memorable.
For a few days we were not tourists but temporary Parisians!
Excellent séjour! Accueil sympa et ponctuel. Alix m'a donné les bons plan restau du coin et j'ai particulièrement apprecié "Frenchies", situé juste au coin de la rue. Je recommande vivement cet appartement.
Un seul bémol: l'ascenseur est un peu étroit pour une poussette de bébé.
Great place to stay, great host