Charming studio - Gare du Nord
This is an 18m² studio located on the 3rd floor without a lift, near the Gare du Nord station!
It is equipped with a living room, with a fitted and with a cellar.
It is composed of:
- A fully equipped open kitchen: fridge, hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, washing machine...
- A living room with a sofa bed and TV
- A bathroom with shower and toilet
- Storage space
- TV and high speed internet
- Sheets and towels provided
You will have access to the whole flat, so you can feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability): between 9am and 3pm: 20 euros
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 6pm and 10pm: 30 euros
Late Late check-in (subject to availability): between 10pm and midnight: 30 euros
Between 9am and 6pm: 30 euros
Between 6pm and 10pm: 50 euros
Between 10pm and midnight: 60 euros
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Studio n°11 convertible sofa
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent1365€
Monthly rent excl. charges1265€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges1365€
Housecleaning price ?110€
The 10th arrondissement is also the district of the 2 train stations (Gare de l'Est and Gare du Nord which takes you to London in a few hours), hence its perpetual effervescence and popular atmosphere. Finally, the Château d'eau district, around the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Denis, is ideal for party people.
The geographical situation of the flat will allow you to move very easily and quickly in the whole of the capital via these numerous possibilities of public transport:
- Metro: Gare du Nord (line 4/5, RER B and D H), located 3 minutes away on foot
- Metro: Gare de l'Est (line 4/5/7 and RER E), 6 minutes walk
- Numerous day & night bus lines
- Velib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)