Cosy studio - ARC DE TRIOMPHE
Discover this charming studio apartment ideally located in the heart of Paris's 16th arrondissement. This 18m² studio, nestled on the 1st floor with lift, offers you unrivalled living comfort.
The features of this studio apartment are quite simply remarkable:
- A fully-equipped, functional kitchen, including fridge, hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave...
- A cosy living room with a sofa bed for relaxing after a long day, and a television for entertaining.
- A private bathroom with shower and WC for your privacy and comfort.
- Plenty of storage space, so you can organise your belongings as you see fit.
TV and broadband internet access to keep you connected to the world.
- Quality bed linen and towels are provided for a comfortable experience.
This compact studio is perfect for a student or professional looking for a stylish pied-à-terre in one of the capital's popular areas. Don't miss this opportunity to experience the charm of Paris every day.
You'll have access to the whole flat, so you'll feel right at home.
We are available at all times, by telephone, email or text message.
Arrival in WEEK
- Check-in: between 3pm and 6pm
An agent will contact you to plan your arrival and discuss how to collect the keys.
Early check-in: between 10am and 3pm, subject to availability.
Late check-in: between 7pm and 11pm, you will need to collect the keys from our office.
Arrival on a WEEKEND
Saturday or Sunday: between 3pm and 11pm
Keys will be collected from our office near the Arc de Triomphe.
We'll make sure your arrival goes smoothly, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Studio n°11 convertible sofa
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent1833€
Monthly rent excl. charges1733€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges1833€
Housecleaning price ?115€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
The 16th arrondissement is renowned for its architectural beauty, wide tree-lined avenues and world-famous museums, including the Musée de l'Homme and the Palais de Tokyo.
Imagine being just a few steps away from luxury boutiques, Michelin-starred restaurants and Paris's iconic monuments.
The flat's location means you can get around the capital quickly and easily, thanks to the many public transport options available:
- Metro: Charles de Gaulle - Etoile (lines 1, 2 and 6), a 10-minute walk away
- Numerous day & night bus routes
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: Les taxis G7 (the most popular): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)