In the heart of the 16th district of Paris, enjoy a spacious and bright luxury apartment with the charm of the old.
It is a luxury apartment of 212² with balcony located in the 16th district of Paris. This superb apartment can accommodate up to 7 people. It is located on the fifth floor with elevator.
It is composed of:
- A spacious living room combining the charm of the old and the modern comfort in which is a piano
- A dining area with a large dining table
- A very nice separate kitchen, fully equipped: fridge with water dispenser, cooking plates, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, oven, dishwasher, washing machine and many storage cupboards. The kitchen also contains a table to take your meals.
- A master bedroom with double bed, TV, spacious dressing room and spacious bathroom with whirlpool bath and shower as well as plenty of storage space.
- A second master bedroom with a double bed, a single bed, a bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- A bedroom with a sofa bed, which can also be used as an office
- 2 separate toilets
- Storage space
- High speed internet access
- Sheets and towels provided
You will have access to the whole apartment, to feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
IN THE WEEK
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability)
Late check-in (subject to availability) : between 7pm and 11pm : 30 euros
(subject to availability of an agent)
Between 7pm and 11pm: 50 euros (subject to availability of an agent)
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys".
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Bedroom n°31 convertible sofa
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent23822€
Monthly rent excl. charges23822€
Monthly charges ?500€
Monthly rent incl. charges24322€
Housecleaning price ?250€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
However, you will find beautiful walks, some of the greatest museums in Paris, as well as amazing architecture, as the 16th arrondissement is home to the most Art Nouveau building in Paris. Not to mention the most exceptional view of the Eiffel Tower from the Trocadero. The Parc des Princes and the Roland-Garros stadium are also located in this district.
The geographical situation of the apartment will allow you to move very easily and quickly in the whole of the capital via these many possibilities of public transport:
- Metro: Ranelagh (line 9), located at 8 minutes on foot
- Numerous day & night bus lines
- Velib station
- Several cab companies available: G7 cabs (the most used): call 36 07.
Motorcycle spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)