Exceptional - Trocadéro/16th arr.
Luxury, refurbished 143m2 family flat just a stone's throw from the Place du Trocadéro.
This luxury flat is located a stone's throw from the Place du Trocadéro, in the 16th arrondissement of Paris. It is on the first floor with a lift.
Entirely refurbished using quality materials, it is in irreproachable condition.
- Entrance hall
- A spacious lounge with sofa, armchairs, dining table and television
- A fully-equipped kitchen with fridge, hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, oven, dishwasher and a large dining table.
- A first master suite with a double bed, television, dressing room, private bathroom with bath, shower and hammam and separate WC.
- A second master suite with a double bed, dressing room and shower room
- Separate WC
- Storage space
- TV and broadband internet access
- Bed linen and towels provided
This flat is beautifully finished and offers absolute peace and quiet, good exposure and a highly sought-after location, just a stone's throw from the Eiffel Tower.
You'll have access to the whole flat, so you'll feel right at home.
We are available at any time by telephone, email or text message.
Arrival in WEEK
- Check-in: between 3pm and 6pm
An agent will contact you to plan your arrival and discuss how to collect the keys.
Early check-in: between 10am and 3pm, subject to availability.
Late check-in: between 7pm and 11pm, you will need to collect the keys from our office.
Arrival on a WEEKEND
Saturday or Sunday: between 3pm and 11pm
Keys will be collected from our office near the Arc de Triomphe.
We'll make sure your arrival goes smoothly, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent12252€
Monthly rent excl. charges12052€
Monthly charges ?200€
Monthly rent incl. charges12252€
Housecleaning price ?250€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
Despite this, you'll find some lovely walks, some of Paris's greatest museums, and some amazing architecture, with the 16th arrondissement boasting the most Art Nouveau buildings in Paris. Not forgetting, of course, the most exceptional view of the Eiffel Tower from the Trocadero. This arrondissement is also home to the Parc des Princes and the Roland-Garros stadium.
The flat's location means you can get around the capital quickly and easily, thanks to the many public transport options available:
- Metro: Rue de la Pompe (line 9), a 3-minute walk away
- Numerous day and night bus routes
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: Les taxis G7 (the most popular): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)