Unique flat in heart of the Marais
Exceptional 127 m2 flat in one of the most beautiful areas of Paris: the Marais. A luxury flat!
This luxury flat is located just a stone's throw from the Marais district, in the 4th arrondissement of Paris. It is on the ground floor of a Parisian building.
Completely refurbished using quality materials. Work is currently being carried out in the courtyard of the building.
- An entrance hall
- A spacious living room with TV, dining table, two convertible sofas and an artificial plant wall.
- A beautiful, fully-equipped open-plan kitchen: fridge, hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, oven, dishwasher, etc.
- A first master suite with double bed, TV, dressing room, private bathroom with bath, shower, hammam and WC
- A second master suite with a double bed, dressing room and en-suite shower room
- Laundry room with washing machine
- Separate WC
- Storage space
- TV and broadband internet access
- Bed linen and towels provided
This flat is beautifully finished and very quiet.
You'll have access to the whole flat, so you'll feel right at home.
We are available at any time by telephone, email or text message.
Arrival in WEEK
- Check-in: between 3pm and 6pm
An agent will contact you to plan your arrival and discuss how to collect the keys.
Early check-in: between 10am and 3pm, subject to availability.
Late check-in: between 7pm and 11pm, you will need to collect the keys from our office.
Arrival on a WEEKEND
Saturday or Sunday: between 3pm and 11pm
Keys will be collected from our office near the Arc de Triomphe.
We'll make sure your arrival goes smoothly, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Livingroom n°12 convertible sofas
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent9843€
Monthly rent excl. charges9643€
Monthly charges ?200€
Monthly rent incl. charges9843€
Housecleaning price ?170€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
The area around the Hôtel de Ville has been a hot spot for Paris's gay community since the 1990s.
The flat's convenient location means you can get around the capital quickly and easily by public transport:
- Metro: Sully Morland (line 7), a 3-minute walk away
- Metro: Saint-Paul (line 1), a 7-minute walk away
- Numerous day & night bus routes
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: Les taxis G7 (the most popular): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)