Magnificent apartment - Invalides
This is a 79m² fully equipped upscale apartment, on the 1st floor with elevator of a beautiful luxury building ideally located in front of the Invalides. Located in the 7th district of Paris, you will appreciate its direct proximity to the hotel des Invalides at only 2 minutes on foot!
It is composed of:
- An open kitchen equipped and functional: fridge, hotplates, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, dishwasher, SMEG oven...
- A living room with sofa bed and TV
- A first bedroom with a double bed and its private shower room
- A second bedroom with a double bed and its private shower room
- Separate toilet
- A laundry room with: washing machine, dryer, vacuum cleaner, mop...
- An entrance with an office
- Storage space
- TV and high speed internet
- Sheets and towels provided
You will have access to the whole apartment, to feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
DURING THE WEEK
Arrival time : between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability): between 9am and 3pm: 20 euros
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 6pm and 10pm: 30 euros
Late Late check-in (subject to availability): between 10pm and midnight: 30 euros
Between 9am and 6pm : 30 euros
Between 6pm and 10pm : 50 euros
Between 10pm and midnight: 60 euros
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Livingroom n°11 convertible sofa
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent5345€
Monthly rent excl. charges5045€
Monthly charges ?300€
Monthly rent incl. charges5345€
Housecleaning price ?150€
It can also be described as a museum district since it has the Orsay Museum, the Quai Branly Museum, the Rodin Museum and the Maillol Museum. In addition, there are private mansions, historical monuments, luxury stores, the Ecole Militaire, the Hotel Matignon, the National Assembly, the Place du Palais-Bourbon and... the EIFFEL TOWER. It is undoubtedly thanks to (or because of) these luxurious monuments that it is the most affluent arrondissement in the city.
Around the Rue du Bac, the pleasant Sèvres-Babylone district is full of fine shops and haute-couture or ready-to-wear boutiques.
The geographical location of the apartment will allow you to move very easily and quickly in the whole of the capital via these numerous possibilities of public transport:
- Subway: La Tour-Maubourg (line 8), located at 3 minutes on foot
- Subway: Varenne, (line 13), located at 9 minutes on foot
- Numerous day & night bus lines
- Velib station
- Several cab companies available: G7 cabs (the most used): call 36 07.
Motorcycle spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9h-19h)