Studio 20m2 near INVALIDES
This is a 20m² flat located on the 3rd floor without lift.
The flat is close to the Invalides, and is a 12 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower.
It is composed of:
- A kitchenette, equipped and functional: fridge, cooking plates, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, washing machine ...
- A living room with a single bed and TV
- A bathroom with shower and toilet
- Storage space
- TV and high speed internet
- Bed linen and towels provided
You will have access to the whole flat, so you can feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability): between 9am and 3pm: 20 euros
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 6pm and 10pm: 30 euros
Late Late check-in (subject to availability): between 10pm and midnight: 30 euros
Between 9am and 6pm: 30 euros
Between 6pm and 10pm: 50 euros
Between 10pm and midnight: 60 euros
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Studio n°11 simple bed
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent2095€
Monthly rent excl. charges1795€
Monthly charges ?200€
Monthly rent incl. charges1995€
Housecleaning price ?110€
It can also be described as a museum district, since it is home to the Musée d'Orsay, the Musée du Quai Branly, the Musée Rodin and the Musée Maillol. In addition, there are private mansions, historical monuments, luxury shops, the Ecole Militaire, the Hotel Matignon, the National Assembly, the Place du Palais-Bourbon and... the EIFFEL TOWER. It is undoubtedly thanks to (or because of) these luxurious monuments that it is the most affluent arrondissement in the city.
Around the Rue du Bac, the pleasant Sèvres-Babylone district is full of fine shops and haute-couture or ready-to-wear boutiques.
The geographical location of the flat will allow you to move around the capital very easily and quickly via the numerous public transport possibilities:
-Metro: La Tour-Maubourg (line 8), located 4 minutes away on foot
- Numerous day & night bus lines
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)