Superb flat close to Champs-Élysées
Beautiful 57m2 flat in the 8th arrondissement of Paris. Ideal location close to the Champs-Élysées!
This flat is located on the 2nd floor with lift of a magnificent Haussmanian building.
Top-of-the-range renovation. Oak parquet flooring, picture rails, fireplaces and mouldings.
Ideally located close to Avenue Montaigne, the Champs-Élysées, Place de la Concorde, etc. You can easily move around the capital.
- An entrance hall with cupboards
- An open-plan fitted and equipped kitchen
- A bright living room with a sofa
- A first bedroom with a double bed and a made-to-measure dressing room
- A second bedroom with a double bed and a shower room with WC
- Storage space
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Individual electric hot water and heating.
You'll have access to the whole flat, so you'll feel right at home.
We are available at any time by telephone, email or text message.
Arrival in WEEK
- Check-in: between 3pm and 6pm
An agent will contact you to plan your arrival and discuss how to collect the keys.
Early check-in: between 10am and 3pm, subject to availability.
Late check-in: between 7pm and 11pm, you will need to collect the keys from our office.
Arrival on a WEEKEND
Saturday or Sunday: between 3pm and 11pm
Keys will be collected from our office near the Arc de Triomphe.
We'll make sure your arrival goes smoothly, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent4315€
Monthly rent excl. charges4215€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges4315€
Housecleaning price ?135€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
The 8th arrondissement is also home to the Grand Palais, the Petit Palais, the Place de la Concorde, the Madeleine district, the Arc de Triomphe, several ministries and the Palais de l'Élysée, the residence of the President of the French Republic.
The flat's convenient location means you can get around the capital quickly and easily by public transport:
- Metro: Alma-Marceau (line 9), a 4-minute walk away
- Metro: Franklin D. Roosevelt (lines 1 and 9), a 7-minute walk away
- Numerous day & night bus services
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: Les taxis G7 (the most popular): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)