Superb flat near Invalide
59m2 flat in the 7th arrondissement of Paris, ideal location between the Invalides and the Champs de Mars!
It is a flat located on the 2nd floor with lift.
The flat is close to the Invalides, and is a 15 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower.
It is composed of:
- A kitchen, equipped and functional: fridge, hotplates, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, washing machine, oven ...
- A living room with a sofa and TV
- Two bedrooms with double beds
- A shower room with shower and WC
- Storage space
- TV and broadband internet access
- Bed linen and towels provided
You will have access to the whole flat, so you will feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability)
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 7pm and 11pm: 30 euros
(subject to availability of an agent)
Between 7pm and 11pm: 50 euros (subject to availability of an agent)
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys".
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent5027€
Monthly rent excl. charges4527€
Monthly charges ?500€
Monthly rent incl. charges5027€
Housecleaning price ?135€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
It can also be described as a museum district, since it is home to the Musée d'Orsay, the Musée du Quai Branly, the Musée Rodin and the Musée Maillol. In addition, there are private mansions, historical monuments, luxury shops, the Ecole Militaire, the Hotel Matignon, the National Assembly, the Place du Palais-Bourbon and... the EIFFEL TOWER. It is undoubtedly thanks to (or because of) these luxurious monuments that it is the most affluent arrondissement in the city.
Around the Rue du Bac, the pleasant Sèvres-Babylone district is full of fine shops and haute-couture or ready-to-wear boutiques.
The geographical location of the flat will allow you to move around the capital very easily and quickly via the numerous public transport possibilities:
-Metro: La Tour-Maubourg (line 8), located 4 minutes away on foot
- Numerous day and night bus lines
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)