Adorable studio, 2P ST-Germain
This is a superb, very charming, refurbished 21m² studio apartment located on the 4th floor with lift of a beautiful, typically Parisian building. It is composed of:
- A pleasant living room with a sofa bed (two persons), and a TV
- A dining area, a bar with two chairs
- An open plan kitchen with fridge, oven, kettle, coffee machine, induction hob, TV ...
- A shower room with shower and toilet
- TV and high speed internet (WiFi).
- Plenty of storage space
- Sheets and towels provided.
You will have access to the whole room, to feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
The 6th arrondissement is located in the heart of the Left Bank of Paris. Considered by Parisians and visitors alike to be the quintessential Parisian district, it is home to the atmosphere of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, the Latin Quarter and the exquisite Luxembourg Gardens. Saint Germain is the most famous and chic district in Paris, ideal for art, history, architecture and shopping enthusiasts.
For shopping enthusiasts, you only have to walk down to the famous Boulevard Saint-Germain, the Bon Marché is only a 10 minute walk from the flat!
For a typical Parisian coffee, the Café de Flore and Les Deux Magots, two great Parisian shops, are 3 minutes away from the flat.
You also have the magnificent Place Dauphine, a little piece of paradise, less than 10 minutes away on foot.
"To do so, we ask you to provide us with the necessary supporting documents:
- 1 piece of identification
- 1 proof of the reason for your stay (professional or school)
- 1 email address
1 contract will be sent to you by email and an inventory of fixtures will be made on your arrival and departure.
IN THE WEEK
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability): between 9am and 3pm: 20 euros
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 6pm and 10pm: 30 euros
Late Late check-in (subject to availability): between 10pm and midnight: 30 euros
Between 9am and 6pm: 30 euros
Between 6pm and 10pm: 50 euros
Between 10pm and midnight: 60 euros
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Livingroom n°11 double bed
Area subject to rent control ?
Monthly rent excl. charges2005€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges2105€
Housecleaning price ?110€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
One of the best pedestrian areas in Paris, you'll discover countless cafés, restaurants, boutiques, art galleries and antique shops, as well as some of the best small art museums in the city. In the 6th arrondissement you will find the impressive Musée de Cluny, housed in a fabulous Gothic mansion and dedicated to the arts of the Middle Ages.
Lively, artistic and central, the 6th arrondissement is an enchanting district that exudes the charms of everyday Parisian life.
Numerous public transport links are close to the property:
- Metro: Mabillon (line 10), located 1 minute walk away
- Metro: Saint-Germain des Prés (line 4), 2 minutes walk
- RER: Saint-Michel Notre-Dame (RER B & C), 7 minutes walk
- BUS (Day and night)
- Vélib station
- Autolib station
- Several taxi companies available: Les taxis G7 (the most used) - call 36 07.