This beautiful and bright studio of 15m2 in a modern building, on the 1st floor with elevator, consists of :
- A living room with a comfortable sofa bed (140x200)
- An open kitchen equipped with refrigerator, induction cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster, etc.
- A bathroom with shower
- Linen and bedding provided
- TV & High Speed Internet (WiFi) included
- Janitor in the condominium
Services included in rent & charges:
- Condominium fees
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Studio n°11 double bed
Check in between15:00 and 18:00Check out before11:00Minimum duration3 monthsMaximum durationUnlimited
Owner Professional owner
Monthly charges ?N/A
Monthly rent incl. charges1745€
Two steps from the Trocadero and the quays of the Seine, located at the corner of the Marmottant museum, this location is unique!
The Bois de Boulogne for those mytic and romantic walks around the two lakes, the Jardin du Ranenagh and its spaces to do sports, the district of the Muette with its famous village of Passy with its street called "second Champs Elysées" for its famous stores and restaurant. The apartment is located in an environment that will allow you to spend a privileged and unforgettable stay!
Let's not forget the Parc des Princes for the soccer fans at a few minutes by car and the famous tennis courts of Roland Garros. The location is ideal to attend this tournament known worldwide.
The geographical situation of the apartment will allow you to move very easily and quickly in the whole of the capital of France via these many possibilities of public transport:
- Subway: La Muette (line 9)
- RER C : Avenue Henri Martin located at 5 minutes on foot
- Numerous day & night bus lines (BUS 32, 63, etc.)
- Velib station
- Several Taxi companies available : G7 cabs (the most used) : call 36 07.