Charming studio - 16ème arr
Modern, refurbished 18m2 studio apartment in a lively, family-friendly area close to transport links.
This studio has been completely refurbished and is located on the ground floor overlooking the street.
- An open-plan, fully-equipped kitchen: fridge, hob, extractor fan, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, washing machine, etc.
- A living area with a dining table for 2 people, a sofa and a TV
- A sleeping area with a double bed
- A shower room with shower, washbasin and WC
- Storage space
- Bed linen and towels provided
- TV and broadband internet access (WiFi)
You'll have access to the whole flat, so you'll feel right at home.
We are available at all times, by telephone, email or text message.
Arrival in WEEK
- Check-in: between 3pm and 6pm
An agent will contact you to plan your arrival and discuss how to collect the keys.
Early check-in: between 10am and 3pm, subject to availability.
Late check-in: between 7pm and 11pm, you will need to collect the keys from our office.
Arrival on a WEEKEND
Saturday or Sunday: between 3pm and 11pm
Keys will be collected from our office near the Arc de Triomphe.
We'll make sure your arrival goes smoothly, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent1676€
Monthly rent excl. charges1576€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges1676€
Housecleaning price ?110€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
Nevertheless, you'll find some lovely walks, some of Paris's greatest museums, and some stunning architecture, with the 16th arrondissement boasting the most Art Nouveau buildings in Paris. Not forgetting, of course, the most exceptional view of the Eiffel Tower from the Trocadero. This arrondissement is also home to the Parc des Princes and the Roland-Garros stadium.
The flat's location means you can get around the capital quickly and easily, thanks to the many public transport options available:
- Metro: Ranelagh (line 9), a 3-minute walk away
- RER C: Boulainvilliers station, a 10-minute walk away
- Numerous day & night bus routes
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: Les taxis G7 (the most popular): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)