Cosy flat - 16eme south
20m2 one bedroom flat in the 16th arrondissement, close to transport.
It is a flat located on the 6th floor with lift.
It is composed of:
- An open kitchen, equipped and functional: fridge, hotplates, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, washing machine ...
- A living room with a sofa bed and TV
- A bedroom with a double bed
- A shower room with shower and WC
- Storage space
- TV and high speed internet
- Bed linen and towels provided
You will have access to the whole flat, so you can feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability): between 9am and 3pm: 20 euros
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 6pm and 10pm: 30 euros
Late Late check-in (subject to availability): between 10pm and midnight: 30 euros
Between 9am and 6pm: 30 euros
Between 6pm and 10pm: 50 euros
Between 10pm and midnight: 60 euros
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Livingroom n°11 convertible sofa
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent2466€
Monthly rent excl. charges2366€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges2466€
Housecleaning price ?110€
However, you will find some nice walks, some of the greatest museums in Paris, and some amazing architecture, with the 16th arrondissement housing the most Art Nouveau buildings in Paris. Not forgetting of course the most exceptional view of the Eiffel Tower from the Trocadero. This arrondissement is also home to the Parc des Princes and the Roland-Garros stadium.
The geographical situation of the flat will allow you to move very easily and quickly in the whole of the capital via these many possibilities of public transport:
- RER C: Avenue Henri-Martin, located 6 minutes away on foot
- Numerous day and night bus lines
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)