This accommodation is available for a mobility lease ONLY. The mobility lease is a type of short term furnished lease. It aims to facilitate the mobility of tenants, especially those who have to move for professional reasons (transfer or mission), students, young people in training, alternating or internship.
Located on the third floor of a Parisian building, this studio is furnished with everything you need to make your stay comfortable.
It is composed of :
- A sofa bed for two people.
- A bathroom with shower
- A shared toilet on the same floor as another studio
- Fully equipped open kitchen (fridge, microwave, induction cooker, toaster, coffee machine)
- TV and high speed internet (Wifi)
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Access to a shared terrace on the top floor
Services included in rent & charges:
- Condominium fees
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Studio n°11 double bed
Check in between15:00 and 18:00Check out before11:00Minimum duration3 monthsMaximum durationUnlimited
Owner Professional owner
Monthly rent excl. charges1250€
Monthly charges ?200€
Monthly rent incl. charges1450€
Housecleaning price ?110€
A few minutes away from Georges Brassens Park, an urban park with trees and a pond, a belvedere, sculptures, Braille signs and a rose garden.
The area is full of restaurants, well-known shops, as well as numerous local shops (bakery, restaurants, butcher's, supermarkets, dry cleaners, pharmacy, etc.).
The location of the flat will allow you to move quickly and easily throughout the capital thanks to the many possibilities of public transport:
- Metro: Convention (line 12), 6 minutes walk
- Metro : Boucicaut (line 8), 15 minutes walk
-Metro: Porte de Vanves (line 13), 15 minutes on foot
- Day and night bus
- Vélib station
- Autolib station
- Several taxi companies are available : Taxis G7 (the most used) : call 36 07