MOBILITY LEASE POSSIBLE (students / mobile professionals / interns / apprentices)
Pleasant renovated studio apartment, close to Place Victor Hugo in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, near the Arc de Triomphe and Place du Trocadéro
This flat is available for a mobility lease ONLY. The mobility lease is a type of short term furnished lease. It aims to facilitate the mobility of tenants, particularly for professional or educational reasons.
This is a refurbished studio apartment in a beautiful Haussmanian building, with 11m2
- A living room with a single bed that converts into two beds
- TV, dining area and access to the balcony.
- A fully equipped kitchenette (fridge, microwave, induction cooker, kettle, coffee machine...)
- A shower room with WC
- Storage space
- High speed internet (WiFi) and TV
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Gym in the building
- Air conditioning
View of the Eiffel Tower from the room
Accommodation on the 6th floor with lift to the 5th floor.
A deposit may be required by the landlord on arrival.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyStudio
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Studio n°11 simple bed
Check in between15:00 and 18:00Check out before11:00Minimum duration1 monthMaximum durationUnlimitedDeposit ?1500€
Services charges included1030€
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
Monthly rent (< 3 months) ?1030€
Housecleaning price ?110€
The flat is very close to the Eiffel Tower, the Trocadero and the Champs Elysées. It is also close to the Museum of Modern Art in Paris, the Guimet Museum (Asian part of the Louvre). Bus and metro take you very quickly to the Louvre, Versailles and of course to the historic heart of Les Halles or the Latin Quarter.
It is the ideal place to discover Paris. Many shops are located in the immediate vicinity of the flat (restaurants, cheese shops, supermarkets, bakeries, etc.).
The geographical situation of the flat will allow you to move very easily in the capital via these numerous possibilities of public transport:
- Metro: Victor Hugo (line 2), located at 1 minute walk
- Metro: Charles de Gaulles / Etoile (line 1, 2,6 + RER A) located at 8 minutes on foot
- RER : Charles de Gaulle- Etoile (RER A) 8 minutes walk
- BUS (day and night)
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used) - call 36 07.