Studio near Opéra Garnier
This 9m² studio is located on the 4th floor (no lift).
- An open, fully-equipped and functional kitchen: fridge, hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, etc.
- A lounge with a pull-out bed (a single bed that can be converted into a double bed) and a TV
- Bathroom with shower and WC
- Storage space
- TV and broadband internet access
- Bed linen and towels provided
You'll have access to the whole flat, so you'll feel right at home.
We are available at all times, by telephone, email or text message.
Arrival during the WEEK
- Check-in: between 3pm and 6pm
An agent will contact you to plan your arrival and discuss how to collect the keys.
Early check-in: between 10am and 3pm, subject to availability.
Late check-in: between 7pm and 11pm, you will need to collect the keys from our office.
Arrival on a WEEKEND
Saturday or Sunday: between 3pm and 11pm
Keys will be collected from our office near the Arc de Triomphe.
We'll make sure your arrival goes smoothly, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Studio n°11 simple bed
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent1365€
Monthly rent excl. charges1265€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges1365€
Housecleaning price ?110€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
A district at the crossroads between the Grands Boulevards and the Royal Paris of the Louvre. Not the liveliest, but with plenty to explore and discover, particularly around rue Montorgueil. Very central.
The flat's location means you'll be able to get around the capital quickly and easily, thanks to its many public transport options:
- Metro: Quatre-Septembre (line 3), a 3-minute walk away
- Numerous day and night bus routes
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most popular): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)