Superb Studio Boulevard Flandrin
In the heart of the 16th arrondissement of Paris, this 21m2 studio apartment is located on the 8th floor (with lift to the 7th floor).
The accommodation comprises:
- A living room with a single bed for daily use
- A fully-equipped kitchen (fridge, induction hob, coffee machine, washing machine, etc.)
- A shower room just opposite the kitchen (in the same room) with shower and WC
- TV and broadband Internet (WiFi)
- Very bright.
- Bed linen and towels provided
Travellers will have access to the entire flat.
Arrival during the WEEK
- Check-in: between 3pm and 6pm
An agent will contact you to plan your arrival and discuss how to collect the keys.
Early check-in: between 10am and 3pm, subject to availability.
Late check-in: between 7pm and 11pm, you will need to collect the keys from our office.
Arrival on a WEEKEND
Saturday or Sunday: between 3pm and 11pm
Keys will be collected from our office near the Arc de Triomphe.
We'll make sure your arrival goes smoothly, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Studio n°11 simple bed
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent2096€
Monthly rent excl. charges1996€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges2096€
Housecleaning price ?110€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
You can explore the shops of the Rue de Passy or visit the open-air market just a few steps away. Live like a local with croissants every morning in the local bakeries. You will be within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower and the Champs de Mars, as well as the picturesque Ile des Cygnes on the Seine.
Ranelagh metro station, just a short walk away, takes you directly to the department stores of Galeries Lafayette and Printemps. Or take the metro to Saint-Germain-des-Prés and Montmartre. The nearby RER C train line runs directly to the Musée d'Orsay, Notre Dame and even the Palace of Versailles.
The flat's convenient location means you'll find it easy to get around the capital by public transport:
- Metro: Rue de la Pompe (line 9), a 6-minute walk away
- RER C: Avenue Henri Martin (RER C), a 4-minute walk away
- Day and night buses
- Vélib station
- Autolib station
- Several taxi companies are available: Les taxis G7 (the most popular) - call 36 07.