T2 quiet & refurbished - Nation
It is an apartment of 32m ² located on the first floor. It is composed of :
- An entrance that leads to the kitchen
- An open kitchen, equipped and functional: microwave, fridge, cooking plates, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle, etc.
- A living room with sofa bed (2 places) + TV
- A dining area with dining table and chair
- A bedroom with a double bed (140x200cm)
- A bathroom with shower and toilet
- Several storage spaces
- High speed internet access
- Sheets and towels provided
You will have access to the whole apartment, to feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability): between 9am and 3pm: 20 euros
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 6pm and 10pm: 30 euros
Late Late check-in (subject to availability): between 10pm and midnight: 30 euros
Between 9am and 6pm : 30 euros
Between 6pm and 10pm : 50 euros
Between 10pm and midnight: 60 euros
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Livingroom n°11 convertible sofa
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration1 year
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent2100€
Monthly rent excl. charges2100€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges2200€
Housecleaning price ?110€
Whether you are an art, food or architecture lover, this neighborhood has something for everyone! Trendy art galleries, countless bars and restaurants and walks in the maze of these small streets typically Parisian this apartment awaits you!
A few steps away, Nation, a huge circular crossroads, the streets surrounding the square are full of good addresses to discover: from the funny burn shop to the den of flamenco dancing unionists, expect to be surprised.
The Plaza de la Nation has a monument on its central median. Installed here in 1899, "The Triumph of the Republic" is a bronze by Jules Dalou that shows the Republic hoisted on a chariot pulled by lions, which are cheered by Liberty, Labor. To the east of the square are two columns at the foot of which are two former octroi pavilions that were part of the fermiers généraux' wall. This ensemble is the work of Claude-Nicolas Ledoux and dates from 1787. At that time, the square was called the Throne Square. This name dates back to 1660. On July 26 of that year, a ceremonial throne was installed here to welcome Louis XIV and Maria Theresa of Austria, who had just married in Saint-Jean-de-Luz.
Just a few steps away, you can take a walk in the green corridor Renée-Dumont.
Very popular with local residents, it is a haven of greenery where people come to walk, run, cycle and picnic in summer. Take the bridge over the lawn and walk towards the Bois de Vincennes.
In the jardin de Reuilly, take the opportunity to walk around this welcoming green space which is a maze of small shaded alleys.
On the other side of the square, dive into the world of the 20th century not far from the Père Lachaise cemetery. And in the 11th with its street of Charonne.
The geographical situation of the apartment will allow you to move very easily and quickly in the whole of the capital of France via these many possibilities of public transport:
- Subway : Nation (line 1,2, 6, 9 & RER A), located at 2 minutes on foot
- Subway : Mongallet (line 8), located at 3 minutes by foot
- RER A : Nation located at 2 minutes by foot
- Numerous day & night bus lines
- Velib station
- Several cab companies available: G7 cabs (the most used): call 36 07.
Motorcycle spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)