This accommodation is available for a mobility lease ONLY. The mobility lease is a type of short term furnished lease. It aims to facilitate the mobility of tenants, particularly for professional or educational reasons.
This is a newly refurbished 33m2 apartment on the 1st floor of a former town house. The accommodation consists of :
- A living room with a sofa, TV
- A bedroom with a double bed 140x200
- A fully equipped open kitchen (fridge, oven, induction hob, coffee machine, etc.)
- A shower room with WC
- Several storage units
- TV and broadband Internet (WiFi)
- Very bright
- Bed linen and towels provided
Travellers will have access to the entire flat.
We are available 24 hours a day by message, phone or email.
We ask you to provide us with the necessary supporting documents:
- 1 piece of identity
- 1 proof of the reason for the stay (professional or school)
- 1 email address
1 contract will be sent to you by email and an inventory of fixtures will be made on your arrival and departure.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyApartment
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Check in between15:00 and 19:00Check out before11:00Minimum duration1 monthMaximum duration10 monthsDepositNone
Services charges included ?100€
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
Monthly rent (< 3 months) ?1871€
Housecleaning price ?110€
The flat is located 2 minutes from the Porte Dauphine metro station (line 2) and the RER C "Avenue Foch". They will take you to the Champs-Elysées in 10 min (only 2 metro stations) and to all the main tourist sites in less than 30 min!
The area is residential and full of restaurants, famous shops, as well as many local shops (bakery, fishmonger's, restaurants, butcher's, dry cleaners, pharmacy, ...).
A few minutes from the Trocadero and the rue de Passy (shopping, cinema,...)
The geographical situation of the flat will allow you to move very easily in the capital via these numerous possibilities of public transport:
- Metro: Porte Dauphine (line 2), located at 1 minute walk
- Metro: Victor Hugo (line 2), 5 minutes walk
- RER: Avenue Foch (RER C), 1 minute walk
- Day and night bus
- Vélib station
- Autolib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used) - call 36 07.