Charming flat - Poissonnière
It is a flat located on the 3rd floor without lift. It is composed as follows:
- A living room with a sofa and a dining table.
- A bedroom with a double bed
- A fully-equipped kitchen (fridge, induction hob, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, oven)
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- TV and broadband internet (WiFi)
- Bed linen and towels provided.
You'll have access to the whole flat, so you'll feel right at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, e-mail or SMS.
IN THE WEEK
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability)
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 7pm and 11pm: 30 euros
(subject to availability of an agent)
Between 7pm and 11pm: 50 euros (subject to agent availability)
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. Failure to do so will result in the keys not being handed over.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent2410€
Monthly rent excl. charges2310€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges2410€
Housecleaning price ?110€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
This flat is located in the 9th arrondissement, at the foot of the Moulin Rouge. The area is full of restaurants, well-known shops and numerous convenience stores (bakery, fishmonger's, butcher's, supermarkets, dry cleaners, pharmacy, etc).
The trendy Pigalle district is famous for its red lights and eclectic nightlife, with the 19th-century Moulin Rouge cabaret and chic cocktail bars.
The location of the flat will allow you to move around the capital very easily via its many public transport options:
- Metro: Cadet (line 7), 2 minutes' walk away
- Day and night buses
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used) - call 36 07.