Cosy studio - CLIGNANCOURT
Discover this charming studio apartment ideally located in the heart of Paris's 18th arrondissement. This 15m² studio, nestled on the 5th floor with lift, offers you unrivalled living comfort.
The features of this studio apartment are quite simply remarkable:
- A fully-equipped, functional kitchen, including a fridge, hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle and oven to satisfy food lovers.
- A cosy living room with a trundle bed (a single bed with a pull-out bed that can be made into a double) to relax in after a long day, and a television for your entertainment.
- A private shower room with WC for your privacy and comfort.
- Plenty of storage space, so you can organise your belongings as you see fit.
TV and broadband internet access to keep you connected to the world.
- Quality bed linen and towels provided, for the ultimate in comfort.
This compact studio is perfect for a student or professional looking for a stylish pied-à-terre in one of the capital's districts. Don't miss this opportunity to experience the charm of Paris every day.
You'll have access to the whole flat, so you'll feel right at home.
We are available at all times, by telephone, email or text message.
Arrival in WEEK
- Check-in: between 3pm and 6pm
An agent will contact you to plan your arrival and discuss how to collect the keys.
Early check-in: between 10am and 3pm, subject to availability.
Late check-in: between 7pm and 11pm, you will need to collect the keys from our office.
Arrival on a WEEKEND
Saturday or Sunday: between 3pm and 11pm
Keys will be collected from our office near the Arc de Triomphe.
We'll make sure your arrival goes smoothly, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Studio n°11 convertible sofa
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent1152€
Monthly rent excl. charges1052€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges1152€
Housecleaning price ?115€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
Just a stone's throw from Montmartre, with its bohemian artists, cobbled streets and spectacular views, this flat gives you privileged access to the authentic soul of Paris.
The nearby Rue Ordener market is a must for food lovers. Colourful stalls brimming with fresh produce, delicious cheeses, exquisite wines and French specialities await to awaken your senses to new flavours.
Of course, here's a short summary:
Nearby, you'll find iconic landmarks such as the Sacré-Coeur Basilica and the Moulin Rouge. Local restaurants, such as Le Relais de la Butte and Le Moulin de la Galette, will allow you to savour authentic French cuisine.
The flat's location means you can get around the capital quickly and easily, thanks to the many public transport options available:
- Metro: Jules Joffrin (line 12), a 5-minute walk away
- Numerous day and night bus routes
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most popular): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)