Studio near Arc de Triomphe
This is a 10m2 studio on the 7th floor with lift. The WC is on the landing and is common to the floor.
It is composed of:
- An open kitchen, equipped and functional: fridge, hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave ...
- A living room with a sofa bed, shower and sink
- WC in the corridor
- Storage space
- High speed internet access
- Sheets and towels provided
You will have access to the whole flat, so you can feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability)
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 7pm and 11pm: 30 euros
(subject to availability of an agent)
Between 7pm and 11pm: 50 euros (subject to availability of an agent)
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys".
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Studio n°11 convertible sofa
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent1240€
Monthly rent excl. charges1140€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges1240€
Housecleaning price ?110€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration4 months
Maximum duration10 months
Reputed to be the most bourgeois arrondissement in Paris, and unknown to many Parisians, the 16th arrondissement is one of the most pleasant in the capital in terms of quality of life and tourist offerings. Off-centre from the party scene, it will not satisfy nightlife lovers.
However, you will find some nice walks, some of the greatest museums in Paris, and some amazing architecture, with the 16th arrondissement housing the most Art Nouveau buildings in Paris. Not forgetting of course the most exceptional view of the Eiffel Tower from the Trocadero. This arrondissement is also home to the Parc des Princes and the Roland-Garros stadium.
The geographical situation of the flat will allow you to move very easily and quickly in the whole of the capital via these many possibilities of public transport:
- Metro: Argentine (line 1), 2 minutes' walk away
- Numerous day and night bus lines
- Velib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)