Our website uses cookies to offer you an optimal navigation. By continuing your visit to our website, you accept the use of cookies Read more

Subscribe to household insurance for long-term rentals

If the rented property is your primary residence (long-term rental), you must take out home insurance on your own.

Every tenant is obliged to take out household insurance before entering the rented accommodation.

This insurance covers the risks in the event of a disaster, whether it concerns the accommodation, its content (movable capital) or its occupants and their civil liability.
Each year, the owner is entitled to require proof of the validity of this insurance as well as at the time of signing the lease. If you cannot provide your insurance certificate, this may be a reason for terminating your lease.

You're free to chose and can take out this type of insurance with any insurer. Feel free to compare the different offers. As with all insurance, read your contract carefully and be vigilant about the conditions  (Packages, exclusions, reimbursement limits).

We have negotiated preferential rates with our partners.
1) Axa
Via our partner, the broker Albinet, a specialist in the sector, benefit from a €20 discount for the first year on the Axa "Ma Maison" multi-risk household insurance policy.

2) Luko 
Thanks to our partnership with Luko Online Insurance, you can benefit from 1 month free of charge for any household insurance purchase with Luko.

To take advantage of one of these offers, contact us via the contact form.
We will send you a promotional code to be filled in when you subscribe via Albinet or on luko.com.

Was this article helpful? Yes  No