How it works
- Benefits for a tenant to go through MorningCroissant
- Renting a property
- How to contact the owner
- Difference between the buttons “Rent this property”, “Check availability” and “Contact the owner”
- The owner doesn't answer my request
- Acceptance of a rental request: process and confirmation
- Acceptation of rental request by owners
- E-signature of the rental contract
- The owner refuses my rental request
- When to get the owner's phone number
- MorningCroissant fees
- Carry out a rental for another person
- I am asked to pay the rent outside MorningCroissant
- Rental types : medium-term rental vs long-term rental
- Documents to provide for your rental application in the context of a medium-term lease
- Documents to provide for your rental application in the context of a long-term lease
- CAF and APL applications
- Monthly or upfront payement of the rental
- Secured payment on MorningCroissant
- Payment authorization
- Payment of rent and billing
- The owner refuses my rental request after payment
- Failure to pay online for a rental
- Countries accepted for the origin of payments
- Payment of the security deposit
- How to use a voucher
- Retrieving all my invoices
After a booking
- What to do after a rental request?
- Joining the owner as the date of entry into the premises approaches
- Handover of keys
- Is it possible to show up after the time indicated on the ad?
- What if the owner does not show up for the appointment?
- Procedure in the event of a problem with the accommodation when entering the premises
- What to do in case of accidental damage during my rental?
- Giving a review after the rental
Cancellation, notice, extension
- How to list a property online
- The address of my accommodation is not recognized at the time the listing is being created
- Delay between the creation of an ad and its publication on MorningCroissant
- How to edit my listing
- How to make an accommodation listing more attractive
- How to improve the ranking and visibility of your listing on MorningCroissant
- Minimum and recommended number of photos for an accommodation listing
- How to add a virtual tour or video of my property to my listing
- How to make a video of my accommodation
- Editing the rent
- How to set the right rent level
- What charges should be included in the rent?
- Which method of payment of recoverable expenses should I choose?
- Requesting a security deposit
- Choose the duration of your rental
- Enter a period of unavailability
- Difference between "all the time" "occasionally" available accommodation
- How to update my accommodation calendar
- How to synchronize my MorningCroissant calendar with another calendar on a different website
- My accommodation is no longer visible on the site
- How to put my accommodation listing offline
- How to delete my ad from MorningCroissant
- Respond to a tenant's availability request
- How to send a message to the tenant
- Communication of my contact details to the tenant
- Difference between an availability request and a rental request
- Rental request received from a potential tenant
- Time to respond to a rental request
- Declining a rental request
- A potential tenant wants to see my apartment before renting it
- How to complete and sign the rental contract
- Prepare for entry: contract, security deposit and inventory of fixtures
- Differences between medium and long term rentals in France
After a booking
Cancellation, notice, extension
- Types of furnished or unfurnished rentals
- Decent housing
- Rent setting: renewal, capping and revision
- List of required equipment for furnished rental
- Mandatory real estate diagnoses for rentals
- Appendices to the rental contract to be provided to the tenant
- Prior authorization for rental - "Permit to rent"
- Change of use for furnished rentals
- Guarantor and Guarantee of Unpaid Rents
- Fighting discrimination when renting a property
Trust & Safety
Which method of payment of recoverable expenses should I choose?
When creating his listing, the owner must choose a method of payment of recoverable expenses.
There are four possibilities:
Provisions on charges with annual adjustment
The rental charges are necessarily recoverable for their actual amount. As this amount is not known from day to day, the tenant pays a provision for charges every month.
The provision is fixed at the beginning according to the previous results established at the time of the previous regularization of the charges. Thanks to these elements, the owner calculates the part of the charges that can be recovered from the tenant for the property he is renting. He thus establishes a provisional amount of recoverable charges for the coming year, which he divides by 12 to obtain the amount of charges to be asked from the tenant each month at the same time as the rent.
Recovery of charges in the form of a package dealThe package deal of charges is a fixed sum requested each month from the tenant which will not be adjusted according to the charges that you will actually have to pay.
Attention, when fixing the fixed price, the amount must not be obviously disproportionate with regard to the charges which the previous tenant would have paid.
- Without annual revision
The package deal is not revised annually, its amount is fixed only at the time of the signature of the lease.
- With annual revision
The package deal can be revised annually, its amount can therefore be modified.